Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Getting back to basics to strengthen skills

Stop Action
Side lighting using window light
  This assignment was mostly a review of what I had learned in other photography classes. 
   However, I did have some trouble with the test on the News U, Language of the Image. I got very few of them right; either I marked to many or not enough elements, which tells me that I need to study and practice more. 
  As I have always said, the more I learn about photography the more I learn that there is more to learn.
 When I did the equipment inventory sheet I didn’t think I would have much to put on it, but surprisingly I did. I only have two cameras, but there is so much other equipment you need for photography and it adds up quick.

Narrow Depth of Field
         For the shooting part of this assignment we had to choose three photography techniques and shoot examples of them. I couldn’t decide which three to shot so I shot several to see what would come out the best. I enjoyed this part of the assignment the most, it took me back to basics and gave me the freedom to experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment